Proline 1983 Dodge Ramcharger body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here is a sweet looking 1983 Dodge Ramcharger body by Proline that is designed to fit the entire Traxxas T-Maxx and E-Maxx family as well as the Traxxas Revo, HPI Savage, and Associated Mini MGT. The '83 Dodge Ramcharger from Proline-Racing offers a...

Click to continue

Any one know how long it is? I am looking for a new body for my E Maxx, I got a new extended chassis from FLM and now my current body looks to short...

i think i like this body, i dont know yet, maybe in a different color, because that brown/tan is butt ass ugly!:gulp::goodpost: i always wanted my neighbors ramcharger, it was blue where the ugly brown is and silver where the ugly tan is, it had 33 bfg all terrians, and really nice wheels, it had about a 3inch lift, but left everything stock, the way he built the truck, it looked like the factory did it and people were always him if dodge makde them that way
well, theres my little piece of rancharger history and lore.....anyone else??:2cents:

Well I have a Himoto Mega P MxT-2S and was wondering if that shell would fit my body? My dimensions are:

Length: 504mm
Width: 385mm
Height: 260mm
Wheelbase: 335mm
Tire size: 145*71mm
Ground Clearance: 46mm

Thanks! Hope someone can help me out!!

The last thing I owned that said Dodge on it broke often and 99% of the parts were dealer only items, I can't afford to have an rc like that!

I think it's going to be a great body for the scalers. I'm going to be using a blazer body most likely if I do a lexan body with a tube frame to support it, but it's nice to have options like this that are fresh and haven't been so played out.

I just got a similar body, but the one I bought is a 1980 K5 Blazer body. I want to paint it up just like my old K5, grey and black, but I've never painted lexan bodies before so I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

I'm curious about whether it will be long enough to fit the new 4908 TMaxx and will the body mounts extend tall enough in the back to hold it?

Look up the body you got on the web. Usually info about them will include which rigs they'll fit on. As for the back, you may need to get longer body mount poles so that they'll reach the roof of the body.

As for painting a body, my best advice is take your time with preparation! First thing you should do is wash out the inside of the body with soap and water to make sure it's completely clean and residue free before putting any paint on. Take a look at this link as for more details on how to tackle a paint job. Again though, the key is to take your time with the prep work. It will pay off in the end for sure. Post a pic of it when you're done if you can...

http://www.rchobbies.org/rc-body-painting.htm

Back