Axial 55T electric motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think axial finally realized that no one cares for the electronics on the RTR, and I'm thinking maybe they are getting ready to release a new RTR soon with some of the weak points of the current RTR worked out. Everyone has been talking about this motor for a couple of months, and it's supposed to be a pretty decent little motor for the money. I'm just glad to see someone producing something cheap like this besides integy.

If someone is considering buying one of these, I would advide you to look hard at the holmes hobbies handwound motors. They aren't very much more money and they are a hell of a lot more motor.

that would be awsome if they took the time to put a bad a!! rtr together for just a little more money, their basically leading the industry right now so they should do something alittle better, not to say the rtr isnt good but i checked one out yesterday and wasn't to impressed with some of the parts.

RTR vehicles in general are just for people who want to make spontaneous purchases, throughout the RC genres, most of the comp level rigs are kits, and most of the entry level rigs are RTR. Axle tageted a niche with the ARTR that a lot of people needed, and I think they will soon be selling a RTR that is crawl capable out of the box. The AX-10 kit was named truck of the year by RC Car Action, and that's HUGE considering a few years ago you couldn't buy crawler parts, you had to make them. I believe Axial has a lot to do with the crawler craze, and I think you're going to see some of the big companies following in Axials footsteps to keep up. I have to say though, the axials have been so good to me, and they do so much for the industry, that I plan to stick by them for a long while.

i think it would be cool if they came out with a super kit.

i would totaly buy a super kit if the ever cam out with one. i agree with charlie on sticking by them for a long time. i have been pleased with my rig and its capabilities. iam working on biulding another rig right now from the stock parts from my current rig.

as for the new 55t motor i would buy one and try it out. especially for the price. you really can't go wrong with it.

Back