Proline Eight Shooter 2.2 bead lock wheels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Proline Racing has just entered the r/c rock crawling wheel market with their newly designed Proline eight shooter 2.2 bead-lock wheels.

The new Proline Racing Eight Shooter bead lock wheels have truly been designed for rc rock crawling, at only 1.2" wide these wheels allow the tire to more effectively do it's job by giving it...

Click to Continue

These wheels look great and they nice and narrow. I think this rock crawling thing might catch on LOL.

BTW, if you go on the proline website and look at these wheels they have a pic of them on an Axial with Moabs mounted....The body on that truck is not in there current line up....New body coming soon!

These wheels look great and they nice and narrow. I think this rock crawling thing might catch on LOL.

BTW, if you go on the proline website and look at these wheels they have a pic of them on an Axial with Moabs mounted....The body on that truck is not in there current line up....New body coming soon!

I believe that is the Losi Grappler body in the pic..

BUT.... Here's a new lid from Axial...

76322048cd8737b20e077953343def71.jpg

http://www.axialracing.com/details.php?Id=3555

Last edited:
I believe that is the Losi Grappler body in the pic..

IMO it looks like a rock pleazer with some sort of dove tail, the Losi body has a more flat look. Rumor has it that Proline will release some info in Jan. on a new body.

Back