Team Associated MGT 8.0 RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Team Associated has released information about the new Associated MGT 8.0! Based on the original Team Associated MGT design, the Associated MGT 8.0 is Team Associated's most powerful monster truck! With the addition of an AE 8.0cc engine...

Click to Continue

I'm interested in seeing this in person. .50 engine is going to be some stump pulling power. :gulp:

Hmmmm.....I have an extra lawnmower I don't use....I wonder if I could put that engine on an RC too? Looks like it will be fun.....

Last edited:
AE just put some old thunder tiger .50 heli engines they had lieing around in the MGT.Probally wont be much.All torque and no top end.

I just bought an MGT 8.0 today, unfrotaunately, the drill I thought I had at home no longer has a working battery pack. By the time I realized that, the LHS was closed, so tomorrow I'll pick up a battery for the starter drill thingy that comes with it. :)

hey you guys, has anyone heard about that .50, and also i have heard the bigger the engine the less life you get (usually) so this would be another straight 4 gallons like the cen 7.7, but at the same time team associated is lrp and i have heard about the big block lrp engines such as the .28 lasting around 9 gallons with proper maintainence after every drive, so it could possibly be a very good engine. but it is doubtful because the ae .21 sucked real bad

How does the MGT 8.0 run??
Not many guys play with the MGT locally.

mgt 8.0 roll cage!!!!

any one know if there are any cheap ones about????

Back