RPM A-arms for T-Maxx 2.5 and 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The new Traxxas T-Maxx 2.5R and 3.3 - use Revo style axles which are much larger in diameter than older version axles and create interference issues on our current A-arms for the T-Maxx 2.5 (#80071 - #80078). RPM's newest A-arms for these trucks compensate for the larger axle diameters with axle clearance zones built into the A-arms, yet these clearance areas do not compromise the strength. Additionally, ...

- READ MORE -

RPM parts are bar none the best you can buy for any R/C. I've yet to break anything they've made. Truly a great parts company.

Honestly they are not indestructable ,a month or 2 ago i got back a tmaxx i once had and upon cleaning and such i found 2 broken lower arm both on the front.
I sent them in to RPM and they replaced them no questions asked

But is anything REALLY "indestructable" - the fact they send you a brand new one with no questions is unlike any other R/C company.

-Michael

there is nothing indestructable ,even the titanium arms and such will bend brake twist and such
but i have to admit that every rc i have owned and could put RPM products on i did just for the fact of knowing i had them on and could trust them was a good feeling.
And Woodie your so right how many company's would put a warranty like the one rpm does on there items and totally stand behind it ,but if you read the disclaimer they say under normal driving conditions
BUT who puts the basher thru normal condtions!!
:banana:

i broke a stock arm and have been waiting on these,and i broke a rpm b4

I've broken 3 revo arms... One arm made sense, the other two didn't. With one, I cased a jump BAD at WOT. One time I was at 1/2 throttle and rolled it over in grass and it broke. The last time it landed funny and the low profile tires allowed the rim to dig directly into the ground instead of slide.

Back