Team Losi XXX-CR 2WD Buggy...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Team Losi celebrates their 25th year of offering racers unmatched race proven designs and features with the release of the Team Losi XXX-CR 2WD off-road racing buggy. The CR designation is a throw back to the Losi heritage offering "Competition Ready" kits incorporating innovative thinking, cutting edge design and unmatched material technology. The Team Losi engineering and development team have redesigned and revised a number of key elements for the XXX-CR to take full advantage of the latest generation of hi-performance motors, batteries, and

-READ MORE-

-Michael

I get the front page when I click the read more link. The only issue is there is no XXX-CR info to be found.

FastEddy said:
I get the front page when I click the read more link. The only issue is there is no XXX-CR info to be found.

Sounds like you're not following the article. The link above does take you to the front page which is correct, the article on the front page gives you more info. If you click on either the article title or the (read more) on the front page you'll see the full features and another pic. At current time this is all the info Team Losi has on their website.

I'll keep you posted if they list more.

-Michael

Same info as posted on the front page. I'll keep ya guys posted if anything new comes out.

-Michael

WoodiE said:
Same info as posted on the front page.
-Michael

Fine and dandy but its not on the front page.
I get ads, fuel gun, Mini LST Battery..... No XXX

sorry woodie but it isnt there

Last edited:
lol yea I mean eddy... It was a honest mistake. :eek:pps:

LMAO!
You did it again......

I say its not there (Eddy)
WoodiE says it is (WoodiE)

Your ban for life.... again.... :D

FastEddy said:
Fine and dandy but its not on the front page.
I get ads, fuel gun, Mini LST Battery..... No XXX

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry guys to mess with you like that, when I wrote the article I clicked on SAVE not paying attention and I should have clicked on PUBLISH so everyone could see it on the front page.

The funny thing is when I click on SAVE I CAN see it on the front page, but after logging out I can not. At any rate it's actually posted on the front page now.

Sorry!

-Michael

wow hot stuff chill my brothers