HPI Baja Super Duty Drivetrain components

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hpi-baja-heavy-duty-drivetrain.jpg

The HPI Baja 5SC and Baja 5SC SS already have the super heavy drivetrain components and now your HPI Baja 5B and Baja 5T can too.

Seriously beef up your HPI Baja 5B and 5T drivetrain with these Super Heavy Duty Drive Shafts and Axles. The drive shafts are thicker diameter than the stock drive shafts and the new axles are larger in size to accommodate the Super HD Drive Shafts - specially designed for extreme driving and high horsepower engines!...

Click to continue

Man, after building my SS, I can't imagine actually busting one of those axles... I think they hyndai I had many years ago ran smaller CV's than my Baja! lol

Good to know stronger parts are out there for the future though.

Man, after building my SS, I can't imagine actually busting one of those axles...
You will.
If not brake one, Keep an eye out on them because they twist.
Look down the shaft and note the pins. When they get more then 5 degrees of twist, get another set.

I used the setup above on my Castle build. If anything will trash them this will. Ill keep you posted.