Speed Passion Baja 5 brushless conversion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
speed-passion-baja-installed.jpg

Speed Passion has just released a brushless conversion kit for the HPI Baja large scale buggy. Speed Passion has spent the last 18 months developing the conversion kit to handle the stress of powering the 1/5th scale buggy, in the end the Speed Passion Baja 5 conversion kit is a direct fit for both the HPI Baja 5B and 5T vehicles...

Click to continue

Would a brushless one run faster than a stock gas? Would need to run like 9 or 10s lipo wouldnt you to get much outta it?

what motor size will fit, like 540, or 1/8th scale like the mm pro? And i think the mm pro on 6s will be s handful this, 25 lbs coming at you at like 60 mph, no thanks!! hahha

I bet 6s wouldnt be that exciting on this, I might be wrong though. 6s is cool on a 1/8th buggy but they are WAY smaller.

The Baja is one thing I would never consider converting to brushless.

+1! The Baja has plenty of snap and run time in stock form. I don't think that the conversion will have nearly the runtime that the gasser does.

It looks to be a nice piece but i wouldnt convert my baja. You could never stuff enough batteries into the chassis to match the run time of the fuelie motor. Props for a very clean setup though.

nuff said

Last edited by a moderator:
flm_savage;797982 [URL said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmfC6aVQfmc[/URL]

nuff said

Well stated. That is BADASS.

Back