HUDY Micro Pliers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hudy-plier-toolset-485x307.jpg

HUDY's new micro pliers are a set of four high-quality, commonly used micro pliers for R/C hobbyists. The HUDY micro pliers have been manufactured from high-quality steel and additionally hardened for increased lifespan. The cutting edges...

Click to continue

Oh nice, I'm gonna be wanting a set of these for sure!

Last edited:
$62???? Thats crazy! I think I'm gonna have to retract my previous statement lol.

I won't lie, I'm a high roller as I picked up a set of Craftsman "Professional" plier set with case for $25 on sale.

Me too, you can’t beat a forever guarantee on craftsman tools. Heck if they sold some nice Allen sets and thin walled socket wrenches I wouldn’t have these EDS tools.

I loves me some high quality tools but 62 bucks for 4 sets of pliers is a tad exessive I think. I would however gladly pay $125 bucks for their 8 piece metric and sae set of hex wrenches. Well I should say I would if it wasn't for Team EDS. from what I've seen the EDS wrenches are every bit as good as the Hudys but the EDS ones are cheaper....even if you pick up the 8 piece set with an additional nitro spring tool and have all 9 pieces engraved like I did it was still only $117 bucks. If you just wanted the 8 piece set with no frills I believe they can be had for about 80-85 bucks.

Back