RC4WD Fracture V8 Engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
rc4wd-v8-engine.jpg

Doesn't matter if you're into Scale R/C or not, the new RC4WD Fracture V8 engine is just plan cool! This is the worlds first scale V8 engine that fits a 540 motor inside. Imagine opening the hood of your scale truck to show your buddies what is powering your truck, then they find you have a real motor under the hood...

Click to continue

dissapointed its not a true scale v8 they sound mega cool, But i see the appeal id almost put 2 of these in my electric boats lol:D for that extra cool scale look

that would be $500. $250 each, these things look badass, but have a HEAVY price tag.

Yeah agree they are very cool but like the rest of you....I am NOT paying that much for a bling item. Pointless...functionless bling. Wait, has Rolex seen these yet?

RC4WD makes some great looking parts but the prices are either pushing it or flat out too high especially when their machine work (they suck at making threads) is not always up to par....This is just ridiculous!

I looked a little closer and they include a gear reduction transmission. They're still too expensive IMO.

give it some time the price will drop like a rock cause at that price for something that dont actually do anything will sink it but soon as price drops i got to have one

Back