Proline Crowd Pleazer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Proline has introduced their new rock crawling body, the Proline Crowd Pleazer. The Proline Crowd Pleazer features a low sleek roofline and angled side provides added clearance over those nearly impossible obstacles.

The raised rear deck and hood design on the Proline Crowd Pleazer allows for optimal...

Click to Continue

I kinda like it. Looks a lot like the Axial ARTR body, just more refined with smoother lines. Looks like it is pretty aggressively trimmed already too.

I'm not a crawler guy, but I don't care for it much :shrug:

The more I see all of these crawlers the more I realize I'm not hip on these comp rigs. I mean yeah, they perform better but they just don't have the cool factor to me. I dunno, there's just something cool about the scale stuff (like the Tamiya rigs).

its not too bad, its alot like the Stage Killah though.

I like it, but I already got a Grapler Pro body in the works, maybe for my next body, we will see..

I'm really not crazy about the looks of these "comp" bodies. I agree with Josh, they just don't have that cool factor, and they are all starting to look like one another. I so much prefer my CJ8 body on my AX10, but I don't compete so it's no big deal to me, but I think it looks way better than these tiny little hacked looking bodies.

I'm diggin it, if I wasn't trying to get rid of my rig, I would think about getting it.

does'nt look like there is enough plastic to even constitute calling it a "body". you might as well run a piece of colored duct tape from bumper to bumper and call it a day. j/k

the rig looks sweet

Back