Tamiya 1973 Ford Bronco

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This 1970's model was among the first series called "Early Bronco" which were produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the fully-open "Roadster," the single cabin pick-up....

Click to continue

pics dont show up for me.

That's odd.... try now.

That
is
cool!

Question. Why do they separate the shock and spring in that setup? Is that what the 1:1 trucks did? Just looks strange.

works now, pretty cool.....and candyman thats because the cr01s are silly lol, i assume they do that to get alot more flex out of it or something.

its cool they came out with that but i wish someone would do newer bodies like a newer bronco, 4 runner, pathfinder, something like that.

they had this at my LHS about a month ago....they seperated the shocks and springs to give it a more scale look of coil springs like older 1:1 fords had

lol the shocks being mounted like they are kill it though.

how much are they i want one...

for a body or the entire thing? I'm guessing the body is gonna be around 30ish....

that is just retarded!

i dont have one of these and i do understand that its not made to go fast but when i see that the tamiya hilux has a three speed tranny it just makes me wonder can they handle motors that are bigger and faster than the stock 540 size, I'll do some rock crawling but more than likely it would be a trail runner

Looks like the body will be $42.00. Is it a hard body? It looks to be with that much detail.

Nope, unfortunitely it's lexan. But Tamiya's lexan lids are actually nicely detailed. I would have loved to see it as a hard body though.