Happy Memorial Day.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikko508

ROLEX SUPPORTER
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to all the members that are actively serving and to all that have served, your services are are often overseen, taken for granite even go unnoticed at times. With out your sacrifice, the rest of us wouldn't be able to say we are proud to be Americans. Thank you on behalf of America and the family at RCNT. Have a happy and safe holiday. Nick.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the members that are actively serving and to all that have served, your services are are often overseen, taken for granite even go unnoticed at times. With out your sacrifice, the rest of us wouldn't be able to say we are proud to be Americans. Thank you on behalf of America and the family at RCNT. Have a happy and safe holiday. Nick.

The worst is when it's taken for laminate!!! :hehe:

Thanks to those that came before, and especially those that made the ultimate sacrifice.

Haha, sorry about that, I've been looking up a lot of granite for my kitchen and my SMART phone just pluged it in.. Lol.

Thanks for making me feel like a "piss of crab" buddy..:D

Thank you to all who have served and are still serving the people of the USA!