The CEN Matrix5-SC, built on the popular CEN Matrix5-B buggy chassis, is CEN's newest 1/5th scale gas powered RC!. Offers full time 4WD and superior performance and handling. The newly developed 1/5th scale cars by CEN Racing are equipped with 4 ultra big bore threaded aluminum oil filled shocks that absorb rough terrain while maintaining balance and control. This 1/5th scale has proven to be one of the largest, most powerful gas powered r/c cars in market!
The CEN Matrix5-SC is fully equipped with precision ball bearings for an ultra smooth drive-train which is powered by a powerful 30cc 2 stroke gasoline engine that uses ordinary gasoline with 2 stroke oil mixed in. Stopping this massive vehicle is easy with the dual disc high temp breaking system.
CEN Racing's Maxtrix5-SC is equipped with a fully adjustable suspension, along with camber and toe in adjustments. It comes fully assembled and Ready To Run including FM Digital electronics. The massive 8 inch wheels and tires are pre-glued and ready to rock. Even body shell comes fully painted and decaled as well!
CEN Matrix5-SC Specs
Length: 750mm (29.5inch)
Height: 330mm (13 inch)
Width: 450mm (17.7 inch)
Wheel Base: 520mm (20.5inch)
Weight: 15kg (33 lbs)
Tire Diameter: 150 x 60
Gear Ratio: 7.68: 1
CEN Matrix5-SC Features
- One metal gear including steering servo
- CVD flexible bevel shaft
- All metal gear front or rear diff
- 4mm stiffened anodized aluminum T6 chassis
- Universal joint cup suspension system
- Adjustable with double wishbones
- 4 step gear reduction system
- 4 full aluminum oil-pressure shock absorbers
- Easy adjustable caster angle: 0 to 6 degrees
- Adjustable camber angle and toe-in angle
Discuss the CEN Matrix5-SC in our Large scale R/C Forum!