If you’re having trouble deciding weather to build a Team Associated RC18T2 or RC18B2, then Associated has just made the decision easier for you with their new RC18T2/B2 kit! The Team Associated RC18T2/B2 kit will include all the parts required to build either vehicle and if you change your mind later all you need to do is use the extra parts to create the other vehicle!
Team Associated RC18T2/B2 Kit Features:
- Buggy and Truck racing bodies with rear wing included
- Dish racing wheels with aggressive mini pin racing tires
- Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
- Blue aluminum threaded shock bodies
- Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 ratio gearbox
- 2-belt drive system for ultimate durability capable of handling most brushless/LiPo combos
- Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight line tracking
- Hinged battery strap for quick battery changes
- Complete set of 15 precision steel ball bearings
- Vertical ball ends for easy roll center adjustments
- Steel turnbuckles with lengthened ball cups
- Blue aluminum ball studs
Part #: 20103 – RC18T2/B2 Team Kit
Discuss the new Team Associated RC18T2/B2 Team Kit in our Micro Scale Talk forum.