The AquaCraft Minimono Brushless 2.4GHz RTR boat might be mini in size, but is max in performance! The AquaCraft Minimono depicts a new breed of boat – a mini-sized model equipped with a brushless motor and a LiPo ready ESC that only requires a single 3S LiPo battery! This advanced power system makes the AquaCraft Minimono one fast boat that’s a lot of fun to drive!
Its smaller size and responsive handling let you race on smaller bodies of water – and it’s very affordable to operate, too!
AquaCraft Minimono Features
- Minimono is powered by a water-cooled 28-30-2200kV brushless motor
- The 20A ESC is designed for a single 3S LiPo battery and is equipped with a Deans® Ultra Plug® connector
- Includes a Tactic 2.4GHz radio with Secure Link Technology for interference-free control and no-crystal convenience
- Features a hatch that tapes down securely to keep on-board electronics dry and removes easily for battery access
- Should the Minimono strike an object in the water, a breakaway feature allows the rudder to swing back and avoid damage, then quickly snap back into place.
Part #: AQUB1805 – AquaCraft Minimono Brushless 2.4GHz RTR MSRP: $199.99
The AquaCraft Minimono will be available mid-July.
Discuss the new AquaCraft Minimono Brushless Boat in the Aircraft and Marine forum!