RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The AquaCraft Minimono Brushless 2.4GHz RTR boat might be mini in size, but is max in performance! The AquaCraft Minimono depicts a new breed of boat – a mini-sized model equipped with a brushless motor and a LiPo ready ESC that only requires a single 3S LiPo battery! This advanced power system makes the AquaCraft Minimono one fast boat that’s a lot of fun to drive!
Its smaller size and responsive handling let you race on smaller bodies of water – and it’s very affordable to operate, too!
AquaCraft Minimono Features
- Minimono is powered by a water-cooled 28-30-2200kV brushless motor
- The 20A ESC is designed for a single 3S LiPo battery and is equipped with a Deans® Ultra Plug® connector
- Includes a Tactic 2.4GHz radio with Secure Link Technology for interference-free control and no-crystal convenience
- Features a hatch that tapes down securely to keep on-board electronics dry and removes easily for battery access
- Should the Minimono strike an object in the water, a breakaway feature allows the rudder to swing back and avoid damage, then quickly snap back into place.
Part #: AQUB1805 – AquaCraft Minimono Brushless 2.4GHz RTR MSRP: $199.99
The AquaCraft Minimono will be available mid-July.
Discuss the new AquaCraft Minimono Brushless Boat in the Aircraft and Marine forum!