Zuul, a Doom project.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Ok, I really like the Element Zuul body so I picked one up. It's a direct swap on the Ecto so I can run either or, depending on my mood. Of course I can't leave it stock so started some basics on it. And will report in when more progress is made.

Ist up, stock body shot.
PSX_20240505_205939.jpg

The fuel cell was just a decal, can't have that.
PSX_20240505_210013.jpg

I bought an extra Ecto accessory package that has a molded fuel cell to replace it with.
PSX_20240505_210048.jpg

Next thing I did was take some other parts from the Ecto accessory pack and changed up the roll bars. Had to do some cutting and drilling but got it in place and it's pretty sturdy. Also installed the fuel cell. Can't really see it in the pic.
PSX_20240505_210133.jpg

Nothing fancy at the moment, but it's a start. See if I can get some more done on it tomorrow

Ok, I really like the Element Zuul body so I picked one up. It's a direct swap on the Ecto so I can run either or, depending on my mood. Of course I can't leave it stock so started some basics on it. And will report in when more progress is made.

Ist up, stock body shot.
View attachment 189307

The fuel cell was just a decal, can't have that.
View attachment 189309

I bought an extra Ecto accessory package that has a molded fuel cell to replace it with.
View attachment 189310

Next thing I did was take some other parts from the Ecto accessory pack and changed up the roll bars. Had to do some cutting and drilling but got it in place and it's pretty sturdy. Also installed the fuel cell. Can't really see it in the pic.
View attachment 189311

Nothing fancy at the moment, but it's a start. See if I can get some more done on it tomorrow
I love that, excellent work, can't wait to see the finished product!

Back