Crawler Photos (Photos Only)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sons 1/12 VDJ79 MN82 finally arrived. It's a good looker.

1000005507.jpg

1000005506.jpg

1000005505.jpg

1000005504.jpg

Groot test drove it.

It's very scale. Not a top performer but thats not why we bought it. We are just waiting for more accessories to be available.
MN is the WPL spinoff. How is the chassis on that? Looks like MN has come a long way.

MN is the WPL spinoff. How is the chassis on that? Looks like MN has come a long way.
It's our first MN and I've never owned a WPL so hard for me to compare or comment. The chassis is plastic with metal leaf springs.

Not going to lie, we bought it purely because it looks cool and we like Landcruisers. We new it wasn't going to be a great crawler. Its a shelf queen.
1000006806.jpg

It's our first MN and I've never owned a WPL so hard for me to compare or comment. The chassis is plastic with metal leaf springs.

Not going to lie, we bought it purely because it looks cool and we like Landcruisers. We new it wasn't going to be a great crawler. Its a shelf queen.
View attachment 189935
Yeah, actually hasn't changed much I guess. I have their metal axles and 4-link bars on my WPL truck. They can be turned into some pretty good looking little scalers.

Back