Traxxas innovation strikes again with the introduction of Traxxas Tubes aluminum turnbuckle toe links for Revo. Traxxas Tubes are 30% lighter than the stock steel toe links, plus they're 4-times stiffer and more than double the strength of aftermarket titanium! Simply put, these are the strongest toe links you can buy for your Revo. The secret is in the unique patent-pending hollow tube design that maximizes stiffness and resistance to bending, while at the same time reducing weight. Plus, the beefy size tells everyone your Revo means business. Traxxas Tubes are manufactured from high-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and anodized brilliant fire red. To prevent marring the finish, a metric aluminum wrench is included for adjustment. The broad center nut makes it easy to line up the wrench for fast, trackside tuning. A handy machined groove on one end easily identifies the left hand threads.
New Tubes Features
- Patent Pending tubular design
- 30% Lighter than steel
- 4X stiffer and more than double the strength of titanium
- Red-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum
- Includes non-marring aluminum adjustment wrench
- The strongest turnbuckles available for Revo
- Genuine Traxxas quality fit and finish
Part #: 5338R
Discuss the new Traxxas Tubes in our General Nitro Talk forum!