RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Team Magic have released details regarding their new RC buggy, the Team Magic M8!
The Team Magic M-Eight will feature extra long big bore shocks, extra long suspension travel, adjustable wheelbase as well as rear upper linkages. The Team Magic M8 will also have special aluminum front and rear chassis stiffeners and quick release front, middle, and rear gearboxes.
For the first batch of Team Magic M8’s special upgrade parts will be included. Such as a machined aluminum 7075 chassis, lightweight front and rear aluminum 7075 stiffener, K-Factory real brake pad and plate as well as a lightweight aluminum 7075 steering block.
Team Magic M8 Features
- Extra Long Big Bore Shocks
- Extra Long Suspension Travel
- Adjustable Wheelbase
- Adjustable Rear Upper Linkage
- New Generation Dimension
- Special aluminum Front/Rear Chassis Stiffener
- 4pcs ST Steel Heavy Duty and 2pcs Lightweight Universal Joint
- New Style Low Profile Slim Body
- Quick Release Front, Middle, Rear Gearbox
- Aluminum Clutch Shoe
- Low center gravity design
Come discuss the new Team Magic M8 buggy in the RCTalk 1/8th scale Buggy forum.