The new Team Associated GT2 RS RTR shares many of the same exciting and innovative features of the Team Associated GT2 Factory Team kit, but even better, it’s already assembled and ready for the competitive racer or fun-loving backyard basher.
Team Associated designed GT2 RS RTR 1:10-scale gas-powered truck from the ground up to ignite and excite R/C fans–just like the Team Associated GT RTR did when we released it over five years ago! Today’s educated customers demand high quality and high performance in their Ready-to-Runs. Team Associated has designed the Associated GT2 “Race-Spec” RTR to exceed their expectations.
Team Associated GT2 RS RTR Features:
The Team Associated GT2 RS RTR will convert many to the fold by its unique, exciting features that separate it from the other RTR trucks:
- Blue anodized aircraft aluminum chassis.
- Blue anodized aluminum shock bodies.
- Radical pre-printed body shell that any pro painter would be proud to produce.
- Our proven #2916 AE .15X engine will shock customers with its power and speed, like no other manufacturer’s pull start engine sold in any RTR. Our Engine Replacement Policy is a win-win deal for customers and Hobby Shops.
- Radical new chassis design adds tremendous rigidity for the ultimate in consistency and handling that no other truck can claim.
- All new sealed battery box keeps the receiver batteries safe.
- High traction tires front and rear with molded inserts for consistent handling and long life in all track conditions.
- Modular radio tray that easily removes for cleaning and maintenance, and protects the receiver against fuel spills during pit stops.
- New transmission with amazingly low center of gravity. New 4.09:1 ratio produces the ultimate in torque with proven ability to transmit all the power to the ground–which makes for ground-shaking speeds not usually seen in RTRs.
- The completely new design of the GT2 RS RTR makes it easy to work on and maintain–which is good for everyone from the Hobby Shop to the owner.
- All new suspension geometry.
- Dual disc slipper clutch.
- New design fuel tank with large lever for an easy-open lid for the quickest fuel stops. Oversized for maximum run times.
- Special tuned pipe and header, which produces a perfect balance of maximum power and efficiency.
- Shielded bearings throughout the truck.
- XP2 radio with these outstanding features
When you add up this long list of features of the Team Associated GT2 RS RTR, it is easy to see why the new GT2 RS RTR from Associated will increase the excitement levels for two-wheel-drive, gas-powered RTRs.
Team Associated GT2 RS RTR Specs:
internal ratio: 4.09:1
Weight: 1850g with body
Part #: 7092 – GT2 RS RTR
Availability: October 3, 2006
Talk about the new Team Associated GT2 RS RTR in our Stadium Truck forum.