Pro-line has released their new 1/8th scale buggy tire, the Pro-line RECOIL. Debuting at the 2010 Nitro Challenge the Pro-line RECOIL has already started turning many peoples heads with it’s unique hexagonal base provides stability while a touch of subtle siping provides the perfect balance of flexibility.
The penetrating lugs on the Pro-line RECOIL assure peak performance on loose and dusty soil with the centered parallel bars provide maximum forward acceleration. Each package includes two Pro-line Racing Recoil tires as well as molded foam inserts.
Proline Recoil Tire Features
- Unique hexagonal design for stability and exceptional tread life
- For use on slightly loamy to hard packed soil
- Multi Purpose outdoor and indoor capability
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Available in World Championship/extremely proprietary M2 (Medium) and M3 (Soft) compounds
- Internal ribbing for lateral support and increased cornering control
- Molded foam included
9034-01 – M2 (Medium)
9034-02 – M3 (Soft)
9034-06 – M2 (Medium) No Foam
9034-07 – M3 (Soft) No Foam
Discuss the new Pro-line Racing RECOIL 1/8th scale buggy tires in our 1/8th scale Buggy forum.