RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
HPI Racing is proud to announce a new body: the 1/10th scale Baja TT. The Baja TT body comes as one of the standard bodies on the exciting new E-Savage line and now we have released this clear version that you can paint to suit your taste. The Baja TT body is styled after the bodies that real off-roaders have been using with success for years, just scaled down for use with the basher you run in your own back yard!
Included with the body is a large pre-cut decal sheet includes window lines, headlights, tail lights, HPI and Baja TT logos and much more, providing E-Savage owners with a realistic finished product. An overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations for blank bodies. This is a 1/10th scale body that will fit the HPI E-Savage and has markings for mounting directly to the HPI MT2 or Rush Evo. This body should fit most 1/10th scale stadium trucks with very little modification.
HPI E-Savage Baja TT Body Features:
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040″ clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
Part #: 7187 – HPI E-Savage Baja TT Body
Discuss the new HPI E-Savage Baja TT body in our Body Shop forum.