RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The latest Futaba 4PX radio system is Futaba’s most cutting edge radio system yet. The Futaba 4PX is not only compatible with the T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST receivers but also 30% faster than the Futaba 4PKS-R radio system. The 4PX also features a 3.5″ TFT full-color display, synthesized voice for telemetry data, and improved weight distribution.
Futaba 4PX Features
- 30% faster and 0.5 oz (15 g) lighter than the 4PKS-R.
- 3.5″ (89 mm) QVGA (Quarter Video Graphics Array) TFT (Thin Film Transistor) color LCD screen makes navigation and programming fast and simple.
- Three grip thickness options (two included).
- Durable, long-life trigger and wheel potentiometers.
- Adjustable, rigid throttle trigger.
- Two trigger options.
- Large, assignable switch that can be touched by a driver’s body is on the bottom edge of the transmitter.
- Low steering wheel position with drop-down option.
- Compatible with T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST™ receivers.
- 31 telemetry sensor slots available (sensors sold separately).
- Synthesized voice for telemetry data.
- Multiple rc crawler functions — including 4WS mixing and Dual ESC mixing.
- Comfortable feel/balance.
- Internal aluminum frame.
- 5 programmable mixes.
- 40-model memory.
- Steering wheel can be switched for left-handed drivers.
- Multi-function jog switch.
- Grip with built-in vibration.
- Built-in S.Bus servo/Futaba ESC/telemetry sensor programmer.
- Mechanical ATL.
- 32° and 34° wheel adapters.
- Adjustable, built-in antenna.
- Micro memory card slot.
- Free user-updateable software.
Part #: FUTK4905 – Futaba 4PX 2.4Ghz 4 channel radio
Get more Futaba news!