Your Crawler Course Photos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich2871

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello everyone.

Lets see photos of your crawler course you have set up.

I am currently overseas in Afghanistan and would like to build a course in my free time and want some suggestions on what others look like.

More photos the better!!!!

Well I dont personally have any but here are a couple at comps i went to...

k0qaoh.jpg

2ykb128.jpg

jpbind.jpg

2j1vbk0.jpg

2qk1pg0.jpg

That's a pretty awsome looking course. can't wait to build mine up.

heres some pics of my course although I've added some but havnt taken any new pics.

001-85.jpg

002-66.jpg

001-85.jpg

001-82.jpg

003-52.jpg

Wow Lloyd that looks awesome! Curtis is that capital city or whatever?

I wish the local Hobby Town didn't close down.

This is my current corse. The pile of rocks gets changed often and the rock retaining wall started with four climbs. Now with a couple strategically placed rocks I can get 15 climbs and then side hill across the face. A stock axial UMG10 can get up the first 4 and a full modified comp rig will get as many as 16 climbs. But doing it under pressure of a time clock makes it super fun.

Attachments

• A99DB51A-3646-4D40-AE34-2848BD5F76DF.jpeg
    A99DB51A-3646-4D40-AE34-2848BD5F76DF.jpeg
    457.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 2CFE0448-EA14-4487-BEFC-B4FCA9C44130.jpeg
    2CFE0448-EA14-4487-BEFC-B4FCA9C44130.jpeg
    581.8 KB · Views: 80
This is my current corse. The pile of rocks gets changed often and the rock retaining wall started with four climbs. Now with a couple strategically placed rocks I can get 15 climbs and then side hill across the face. A stock axial UMG10 can get up the first 4 and a full modified comp rig will get as many as 16 climbs. But doing it under pressure of a time clock makes it super fun.
Very cool course!

Here's mine. The beautiful Payette National Forest

View attachment 132306
OMG TP that is absolutely gorgeous!

I live in some beautiful country Wolf. I am 15 minutes from the Payette National Forest.
10 blocks or so from The Snake River feeding Brownlee Reservoir. Also 10 blocks from the Idaho/Oregon border which is equally beautiful.
brownlee.jpg

An hour and 15 minutes from Stunning Hells Canyon

Hells-Canyon-3.jpg

Believe it or not Wolf, most people do. Truth is, I have yet to see a potato growing here other than my own garden. They grow them in Northern Idaho. Far too hot in Southern Idaho.
I live right on the bottom left in Washington County. So I am right on the edge but again, I've never seen any.
Look Here

Believe it or not Wolf, most people do. Truth is, I have yet to see a potato growing here other than my own garden. They grow them in Northern Idaho. Far too hot in Southern Idaho.
I live right on the bottom left in Washington County. So I am right on the edge but again, I've never seen any.
Look Here
Ohio gets the same rep only about corn fields. We do have our fair share of corn fields in this state but we also have some beautiful areas I just dont live terribly close to any lol