you tube problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
Hi, anybody can help me how to be more appealing to viewers on YouTube. That would be great. I welcome all criticisms both negative and positive. I had a thumbs down video so that tells me that I'm not doing something right. I welcome all criticisms. Cuz I want to know how to do it right. The only thing I don't welcome these unconstructive criticisms. You do stuff that just stares up to confusion and doesn't go nowhere. I want something to go forward with even if it's negative Thank you.

Last edited:
The video is really blurry on my end for some reason. I have the highest quality and can't read anything.

Hi, anybody can help me how to be more appealing to viewers on YouTube. That would be great. I welcome all criticisms both negative and positive. I had a thumbs down video so that tells me that I'm not doing something right. I welcome all criticisms. Cuz I want to know how to do it right. The only thing I don't welcome these unconstructive criticisms. You do stuff that just stares up to confusion and doesn't go nowhere. I want something to go forward with even if it's negative Thank you.

Variety of discussion such as our see what I've learned as far as nitro,

Possible tuning video.

Definitely will be doing a first time tune of my Kyosho Inferno neo buggy.

Talk to me a little bit about life,

skip 3:09

And much much more.

Come one come all.

Or if you don't want to you can always discuss on the threads I guess.

On Y-tube ,you will always get turds in the punch bowl ,if people find your content interesting ,they will come!
Thumbs down doesn't mean nothing ,views mean everything!... :thumbs-up:

Theres always going to be internet trolls that will leave you thumbs down or negative nasty comments. Just ignore the haters

Just because somebody left a thumbs down doesn't mean you did something wrong, it just means they didn't care for your video.
Don't give up, entertain the thumbs up guy's and don't worry about the thumbs down.

Back