Yet another tuning pproblem for me...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 steppen

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay, another tuning problem? Okay i called my lhs about this, they told me 1. could need a colder plug? or 2. idle speed? so i switch the plug, and it ran like a raped ape, it would start, RPMs go realllly far up, then it would die down,
now it starts, runs for like 5 seconds, then it crogs down, and i can see bubbles in the fuel tube go back into the tank, i need alot of help, there is something wrong with this thing i think, i might take it to my neighbor and see if he can tune it cause he had a nitro car,

Are you running a fuel filter? Look in the tank and see if there is a rock filter inside where the fuel goes in. If so remove your in line filter and replace your fuel line. Also, I'm not trying to be a hard a but try posting all your questions in the same thread regarding the same issue. It may be helpful to someone else going through the same string of problems to be able to find all the answers in one thread.

Alrihght i got all my problemns solved, just one other thing, the throttle like, is sluggish, it has a bad reaction, how do i fix?

Alrihght i got all my problemns solved, just one other thing, the throttle like, is sluggish, it has a bad reaction, how do i fix?

Do you mean the throttle linkage/servo is slow or that it seems to only slowly rev up when throttle is applied? If the latter, you're running too rich and the engine is bogging. If the first, check that your batteries aren't dying.

Do you mean the throttle linkage/servo is slow or that it seems to only slowly rev up when throttle is applied? If the latter, you're running too rich and the engine is bogging. If the first, check that your batteries aren't dying.

Its prob. my batterys, but thanks. ill remember that, cause my Failsafe just failed on me =[

Back