YAY !!!My.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TINY_MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is my 401 POST !!!Thanks everyone for such an awsome time posting here..(more posts to come)...I have only posted 10 times on the trx board cuz i don't like it there !!But here it RULES.

Congratulations!! Since WoodiE took the post counts off the posts, I have no clue how many I have....

Candyman you have 663 posts...Your getting up close to that 1000 mark !!

I'm avatar bound...

<edited>:OT:

Last edited:
<Edited>

Last edited:
Gotta hit 500. You're close Tiny. Won't take you too long to get to change that...

Ya i know i'm getting closer everytime !!I'll be there by the end of the month i know that for sure..

congrats tiny - its always good to have someone agree with me on how great this site is! You should give a lil back, and contribute! even if it is only a few dollars, i am sure woodie would be upmost greatfull.

candyman - lets see some naughty photos of that sis! lol, i swear kwongs gonna flip when he sees what he has been missing, lol

LOL. How can i contribute i don't have no CC, and i don't have paypal account.But if i could contribute right now i would !!

lol, - i know i had the same problem - took me like 3 weeks to figure out that damn paypal, lol. i think he takes checks in the mail also. pm him and ask.

I'll try and figure out some way of sending him money !!:write:

Originally posted by nitronewbie
congrats tiny - its always good to have someone agree with me on how great this site is!

Theres alot of people that think this site is great. I'm one of em.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Everyone must think this site rules....Or else they wouldn't be here.....If no one thought it was good they would be on the TRX board all the time...I must say, This site is the Best of the Best...

This site is the best, i have seen others that shall remain nameless and they :censored:

There are some bad ones out there.......:flamer:vs:sniper: Its dead here in calgary tonight...nothing to do but to talk to all of you !!

Competition--->:flaming: ...................:sniper: <--------RCNT
Nuff Said
[move]-Kellen[/move]

lol !RCNT------->:flamer: :angry:<-----The competition on fire !!:cheers: <------Us after they surender !!