XTM XT2e Bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaCountSavag

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0OFLxzpbFc"]XTM XT2e Bashing - YouTube[/ame]

4s 35c lipo batts, 2370kv Brushless.

Nice rig, I have also XTM xt2 but nitro and I've converted to on-road caused I am afraid same with my XLB always broke the suspension arms, caused they have exactly same set-up only the size differs. How's your's you don't have any problem on broken parts?

yeah, i broke my rear gearbox case(part # 149911) and it was a quick and easy fix. I have heard of many stories of arms and rods breaking on the arms, but hasnt happened to me yet. just ditched the stock wheel nuts because they didnt have a locking material inside and i stripped my stock wheels as they literally fell off the truck lol.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Nice rig, I have also XTM xt2 but nitro and I've converted to on-road caused I am afraid same with my XLB always broke the suspension arms, caused they have exactly same set-up only the size differs. How's your's you don't have any problem on broken parts?

thank you i love my buggy!

Thanks Bro. Here's mine too.
DSC_0429.jpg
DSC_0426.jpg

Hi

How do you balance the car in mid-air?

Please advise

Keep a steady,constant speed when leaving the jump, so the vehicles nose will generally be higher when flying through the air, then if you need to drop the nose down, apply the brakes and the force from the wheels stopping will thrust the vehicle into a position where the nose starts to drop. if you jump high/long enough, you can throttle and brake multiple times in the air.

---------- Post added at 2:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:31 PM ----------

Thanks Bro. Here's mine too.
DSC_0429.jpg
DSC_0426.jpg

nice choice of engine, i have the lrp .28 spec 3 in my savage.

Does anybody know of good aftermarket shocks for racing that will fit on my xt2e? I'm assuming just any 8th scale buggy shocks are fitting, but what shocks are good for racing?

You had many problems with breaking parts on it, OR with getting the replacements? Wonder if the diffs would handle 6s.

LacountSavag- Thanks Bro, Yes, I have 3 LRP Nitro Engines diferrent sizes and I love it all. I am a LRP engine Big Fan.

LacountSavag- Thanks Bro, Yes, I have 3 LRP Nitro Engines diferrent sizes and I love it all. I am a LRP engine Big Fan.

You're welcome. I love LRP. i have that .28 in my savage and its the best thing I've done for my savage besides a savox servo. My brother is against LRP simply for the fact that its so strong, but i love it. I love how strong LRP is. they make engines right!

I will be racing my buggy for the first time this weekend!

Goodluck for the race...enjoy.