XTM E-SCT(Short Course Truck) Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAY

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well I've decided to take my e-xcell and make it a short course truck

plans:
extend chassis(already made initial cut need another chassis to finish
use slash battery mounting system(simple and easy)
full sc10 bumper and body mounting system
j-concepts truth body
novak 17.5 system in the futuer or maybe something faster haven't decided yet!

pics: of current progress more updates soon

E-X-CSCT001.jpg

E-X-CSCT002.jpg

Always nice to see someone making something new and exciting with something they had sitting around.

Good progress so far, looking forward to seeing more from this one. :thumbup1:

Keep us posted, the more updates we get the quicker you'll get to 50 posts and be entered into our contest to win a new one too!

well I'll be getting the chassis and sc10 stuff within a week...so I can keep you guys posted

that is pretty much what this hobby is about for me because anyone with the funds can go buy a rig new but it takes some imagination to make something different good job.

progess will slow on this one even more gonna work on my slash a little I was going to sell it but now I'm going to rebuild it

I was bored today and here is what I came up with might be a little short but we'll see

HPIM0760.jpg

HPIM0761.jpg

chassis used is an old jammin one lol...I was bored and need something to drive around so yea...still gonna make it an sct more or less but yea

nice i took mine apart too to re build it into a monster :p

just buy a sc10 chassie on ebay....12.00......:eek:

no thanks I will be building my own legit chassis for it real soon...my only true concern is do they make an aluminum idler for it and will a diff from a t4.1 fit in it because if it did then I could tune the truck with different oils anyway more updates on this car coming real soon

no thanks I will be building my own legit chassis for it real soon...my only true concern is do they make an aluminum idler for it and will a diff from a t4.1 fit in it because if it did then I could tune the truck with different oils anyway more updates on this car coming real soon

I agree with you on building one rather then just buying one. Anyone can do that but this is what the sport was all about. Creativity and imagination. I think the T4 should fit on it. Good luck and keep posting the progress!

yea I know it's slow but I am out of work and I am a racer so with that said racing comes first with the little funds I have but when the time is right which is hopefully soon I'll get out to the garage and get a chassis whipped up..and I'd like to keep it as xtm as possible other than the T4 diff and aluminum idler

Back