Sold / Found XO-1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I forgot to leave nitrotrout feedback for our sales transaction a couple months ago and for some reason when I go to do it now it tells me I have to either be the thread starter or leaving feedback for the thread starter (Which I am the thread starter) so I'm creating this so I can leave him proper feedback. Nitrotrout is a straight up guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Ok so apparently I'm still getting the same error. @WoodiE @Rolex
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Or even easier and just tag Woodie! Don't know Rolex is busy with his Hummer build, come on now!

And even if @Rolex wasn't just busy with the new HMMWV build, he's busy polishing and waxing; waxing and polishing...

@Greywolf74 give it a try now. It was configured to have the buyer leave feedback for the seller (thread starter). I've changed it so either can leave feedback. Sorry for the delay.

Ok so how do I leave positive feedback in return? So far it's a no go.

I'm prompted to include a thread url and when I do I get a notification that the thread is closed. I'll try it again.

Never mind, it worked this time. I think.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back