XBox? PSII? Who needs em.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahaha holy crap I'm only 26 and i feel old after watching that

I remember that.

My first computer was the Commodore 64 followed by the new and improved Commodore 128.

Thanks for the trip. I am feeling old and tired. LOL

I had the first Apple PC. An atari 2600 and 2800.

My dad had a buddy back in the day that owned a Computer shop back when people didn't have computer shops. He sold my dad this PC for $5000, yes 5K!

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=243&st=1

Beleive it or not they are still friends LMAO.

The floppy disk were flippin huge! not no 5.25" lil crap. They were lile 10"X10" or some poop.

Then we got the Commodore 64 with external hard drive.

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=98&st=1

We also had a Magnavox Oddessey at some point and time. I asked my mom later on in life how she put up with him spending crazy money on computers when we were ass poor. She said the only way she forgives him is because my brother and I are both in the field and she credits PC early on to our success.

My first video game was pong. And the first computer I can remember having was an Apple IIe. My dad paid like $1800 for it.

I had a pong. a 64, then I built a Heath-Kit (Now Thats OLD) P.E.T computer.
My first mass storage was an audio cassette. I also had an 8 track player in the shape of a smiley face, and yes, it was bright yellow.

Anyone remember Mr. Natural?

I think our first gaming system was the atari 2600. We still have it, it works still, and we got about 20 games for it. Still the best gaming...lol

And our first computer was some 50mhz gateway computer. I think we bought it around the time the internet really started to get mainstream.