Xbox 360

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupooterluvr

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My brother got a 360 today. Any recommendations for games? It came with Forza and ODST and he bought L4D2.

I have 1 and 2 modern warfare's wich were sick, for a while, then they just got boring to me. Thats just me though. I really am into the mx vs. atv series and the newest one, Reflex, once you can get good at controlling it, its sick as hell.

I don't really like the historical shooter games, but I like the fantasy ones like Halo. I don't know why though :\

Racing games are my favorites though. First thing I'm getting is a racing wheel.

Yeah Forza is really good. I like that you don't have to unlock all the cars to use them, just go to quick race and you can race any car on any track.

I'm pretty sure the 360 can play original xbox games.

The 360 is only backward compatible on certain original games. There's a list somewhere on the internet but I'm too lazy to look it up.
I guess it depends on what kind of games he's into. There are a boatload of good ones out there. If he likes FPS then try Halo. Call of Duty. Bioshock. If he likes racing, then Forza 1, 2 or 3. Plenty of sports with EA and the Madden series. I usually head to ign.com to look at reviews and what's popular. Pretty good gauge of quality.

toy soldiers rocks

MW2 MW2 MW2!!! And mw1. Cod5 world at war. Halo 3, 2 , and 1, ummm...baja edge of control. The burnout series are also good games. gears of war 1 and 2 were fun for a while as well.

Back