Xbox 360

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenwing7

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
:winnar: well we just put in about 900 enteries into a drawing and won an XboX 360 oh YEAH! I will let all you guys know how it is :breakdown :

Congrats! A buddy of mine at work was savin up those things to put them in all at once as well. I don't think he had that many though.. wow!

mountain dew, pepsi caps. i have alot as well.

I have read that PS3 is supposedly wayyy better than xbox 360... according to my friend, he said the 360 isnt much better than the regular xbox, except it doesn't lag like the old one...

I'm definitally getting the xbox 360... My first intention was to get the PS3, but I have an xbox right now which the games can be played on the xbox 360. So why not keep the games and buy the new system. all i can say is "FREE XBOX LIVE WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!"

Meh, I may get the xbox 360....if halo 3 comes out for it, or if I can run Vista on it :D :LoL:

I aint gettin it. I had a Xbox and had it modded with over 80 games on it, and the system still bored me. The controllers are huge and clunky too. It never impressed me much. So I sold it. I love my ps2 though, and will definatly be getting a Ps3.

I'm with 4u never really liked xbox, but greenwing let us know how u like it.

Now all you have to do is wait intill they release it.
I like my Xbox............

so I assume PS2 games will be playable on the PS3? I hope so, I'd like to play GT4 w/o all the freakin spazzin. When is PS3 supposed to release?

I'm pretty sure right when/after Halo 3 comes out for Xbox 360.

I didn't like th eXbox for a while until I played HALO.....I like Xbox for the first person and the splinter cell style games but the PS2 for Mortal Kombat and Tony Hawk type stuff.......Andy they make anadapter for the Xbox to use PS2 controllers...works great....I can't play fight games w/ the Xbox controllers at all.....

Good, if halo3 were to come out in spring '06 or so, then the base system will probably be down to $200-250 or so..........hopefully.....

EDIT: wait.....I was beein stupid...that's only a few months after the original release date....

btw, I too like my xbox, ESPECIALLY for halo...Halo and Halo 2 are the only games I have for it :D I bought my xbox just for halo...and the live service kicks ass too...

But if someone DOES manage release a mod allowing us to run Vista on the 360, I'm sooooo getting it and using it as my power comp, then probably buy some little 12'' notebook... (I personally like the smaller notebooks despite the smaller screen...maybe something like an ibook once the pentium ones come out..)

P.S.- Will star wars ever die? Now they're makin a star wars tv show....

Last edited:
Xbox360 is goign to be a solid system.

720p HDTV support, 2.4 ghz wireless controllers, 20Gb hard drive, ATI R600, etc.

The PS3 will be better but will come out an entire year later...

The local Hastings store is going to give $100 off if you trade in an old X-Box or PS2 on a X-Box 360.

Lessen said:
so I assume PS2 games will be playable on the PS3? I hope so, I'd like to play GT4 w/o all the freakin spazzin. When is PS3 supposed to release?

your GT4 spazzes out too? i thought there was just somthing wrong with mine but i guess its everyone.

does it somtimes blur the lap time and slow down the car like its in slow mo?

anyway the new xbox looks cool but i will definatley get the PS3 my PS2 is about 3 or 4 years old and i want somthin better. first thing ill do is trade in the games i dont like, my 2 controllers and my PS2 for some store credit. go home and play PS3!!!!