Sold / Found Xbox 360 w/. games

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rckid91

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Games:
Halo 3 Limited Edition (aluminum case pretty messed up but game is ok, game is scratched but haven't had any issues with multi player; don't play campaign)
Full Auto
Madden '07
Madden '09
MX vs. ATV Untamed
NFS Prostreet
Golden Compass

Live one month card that I dont think was used... I intended to but never did... I dont think...

$30.00 + Shipping

xbox4.gif

Last edited:
may be willing to trade pm me offers if you'd like to talk trades

afternoon bump

Price is obo guys I'm open to offers just dont insult me please

has it ever had the red ring of death problem

Does this one have an HDMI hook up?

will you sell any games separate?

Does this one have an HDMI hook up?

I don't have a XBOX 360 for the same reason rbrevo is getting rid of his... I just wouldn't play it much, even though I want one just so I can play Madden 10.

At any rate, I believe all XBOX 360's have an HDMI port.

Yes it has an hdmi port i would consider breaking up the package..

Also no this was the 2nd batch after the red ring problem was fixed...This xbox has and never should have the red ring problem

would you consider tradeing for two e-flight cp helis one works the other i was keeping for parts but could be easily made to fly

No thanks I'm not into flying

How much do you want for mx vs atv untamed?

I don't have a XBOX 360 for the same reason rbrevo is getting rid of his... I just wouldn't play it much, even though I want one just so I can play Madden 10.

The older ones do not have them but all of the newer ones do. I do believe 2 years or older do not.

um 15 shipped for mx vs atv.

well h8 if your interested, I'm willing to make a deal pm me. If you wanna see what we can work out.. i wont turn down a resonable offer

bump ttt

my brother in law has one and it does not have a HDMI input on it, only the elite models do

my brother in law has one and it does not have a HDMI input on it, only the elite models do

Elite models, Special Edition Models like the Halo one, and the newer released ones that have "Go Pro" on the box. Your brother in law probably has the first released ones like me.

Everything is sold but the games.

All Games, $30.00 Shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.