Sold / Found Xbox 360 FS/FT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grgbulldog

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have here an almost unused xbox 360. Bought it about a month ago thinking I would get into gaming, but I was bored of it after about 2 weeks, even with online play. It comes with 3 controllers, Modern Warfare 2, all wires, the wireless adaptor for online play, and an HDMI cable. It has a 20gb hard drive. All works perfectly fine.

Sold

xbox2.jpg

xbox.jpg

Last edited:
Pm's replied to.

Bumpin it up. Still open for offers on trades.

Did the sale fall through on the wireless adapter??

x box

i have a losi adam drake adjustable shocks.os cv 12 and starter box no battery. also AE am radio and reciever.

What the heck RC....have you even driven that RC10GT since I sold it to you! She still looks like the day I sent her to ya! Man I miss that truck. lol

You bet I have driven it! But I could use a game system in the truck and it sounds like the OP could use a good rig. At least you can testify as to the cherry condition of this classic stadium truck!

Last edited:
That RC10GT is a COMPLETE Cherry rig. @ $800 worth of stuff there...at least 7 years ago or so it was $800 worth ;-) AWESOME AWESOME little truck. That 360 pipe makes it sound MEAN too! ...and YES that is a BOOST Bottle on it ;-)

Last edited:
trade for a FT TC5?

That RC10GT is a COMPLETE Cherry rig. @ $800 worth of stuff there...at least 7 years ago or so it was $800 worth ;-) AWESOME AWESOME little truck. That 360 pipe makes it sound MEAN too! ...and YES that is a BOOST Bottle on it ;-)

It is even more complete now as I added a Hitech radio to it. I have a receiver pack for it somewhere in my box o' stuff too. grgbulldog--if you are interested PM me--I am home tonight but will be gone again tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning and won't be back till the end of the month.

Sorry. I sold it. Forgot to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.