X maxx 8s upgrades..The new STONER X...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Here's what I've been working on along with a couple other projects that I will post threw out the day.
The new STONER X 8s.. 3D printed basher block. Ordered the middle bearing for it. Got the 3D printed straight tube basher block in it now.. love my printer RC part game changer 100%... printed esc mount, reciver plate after haven to cut out reciver box. Due to installing a true 1/5 scale servo. Along with a bunch of other upgrades. Can't put up pics. So will make a video

I want one ur stickers
My 8s rail still not done but it’s heavy that’s why I had to go so big of a motor and esc. Its fully extended arms it’s wide as fk the ass I had to do double coils to hold the weight. New rims and tires will be her this week

Last edited:
I want one ur stickers
My 8s rail still not done but it’s heavy that’s why I had to go so big of a motor and esc. Its fully extended arms it’s wide as fk the ass I had to do double coils to hold the weight. New rims and tires will be her this week
Text me your address I will send you some. She sounds sick.. can't wait to see her complete

Back