Sold / Found WTT for Axial Wraith or Brushless E Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtboogie

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a t maxx 4907 model that is less than a year old that I am looking to trade for an axial wraith or brushless e maxx. Truck has always been well maintained and stored right. After run oil used after every run no matter how long the run was. Always cleaned the truck pretty well after a run. Have only had about 1/2 of a gallon of fuel through the truck. The truck has many upgrades.

*Golden Horizons aluminum bulkhead
*Golden Horizons aluminum bulkhead braces
*steering servo and fuel tank aluminum guard
*RPM front a arms
*RPM shock towers
*RPM rear axel carriers
*RPM true track rear kit
*Golden Horizons front axel carriers
*titanium suspension pins
*Blue wheel lock nuts (eye candy lol)
*Traxxas Blue wheelie bar wheels with the rubber tires
*Traxxas red aluminum turnbuckles
*Integy 3 piece clutch kit
*Brand new tires and wheels that have one run in grass on them (same wheels and tires that come on the truck just a brand new set)
*Reverse kit is installed in the truck but after I had it installed I learned the troubles with it, I took the linkage off so it couldn't be engaged but I still have the linkage so it can be put back on or taken off the truck and sold as a complete kit)
*Brand new air filter body
*Brand new shocks all the way around
*Traxxas aluminum blue shock caps
*Traxxas nimh pack for the power for radio on truck
*Brand new spur gear (same tooth count as stock)
*Brand new diffs front and rear

I also have a few upgrades that are still in the package that never got opened that I will list below

*Traxxas battery pack for starting wand
*3 of the plastic pieces for the cooling head
*2 exhaust cuplers
*2 of the clear rubber boots that go over the exhaust tip
*RPM front AND rear bumpers (black)
*4 ignition wires
*5 or 6 glow plugs
*3 air filters
*1 bottle of traxxas air filter oil
*1 bottle of ofna after run oil
*1 set of Traxxas red aluminum toe links.
*1 set of Traxxas red wheelie bar wheels with rubber tires
*3 packs of body clips
*extra wheel lock nuts

Also all original parts that came on the truck as well

I also have a almost new Traxxas power peak charger to charge the nimh pack in the reciever.

I would like to trade the truck as is with the 2.4 radio and starting wand and charger for the wand for the axial wraith RTR and then sell all the stuff still in the package for $50. I would cash out the truck for 375 with the radio and starter wand or 415 to add in all the brand new stuff. I would consider trading everthing listed for a Brushless e maxx. I would also consider anything that is a decent trade but am really looking for a scaler, or crawler or the E maxx.Also I can fly for free so depending on where your located Shipping fees may not have to be paid.
I will upload pics soon.

Last edited:
To the top... anyone can make a offer of cash or trade as long as its not a low ball

daily bump any offers will be considered

If sold outright what would you want for it?

Food for thought thanks :D, wish I had my Wraith still haha.

HPi so do I man I wanted that sucker.

Thanks for the info but really trying to stay away from the nitros unless I can find something that really catches my eye with something like a picco for a motor.

bump!!!! and nimh charger for receiver will go with truck with no cost

To the top. open to all offers, would maybe even consider a revo

<---Traxxas Jato + Cash

will take 350 or any reasonable offer, and now am also interested in a stadium truck as well. but man I am surprised no one has a E maxx or savage flux they are looking to get rid of.

Looking to stay electric? I have that Jato I am within about 2 weeks of fixing 100% if interested?

I have kept you in the back of my mind killer because I love your rig, But I dunno I think I had maybe just bad luck with tuning the 3.3 I'm sure you sealed yours up and it runs fine. But yea as of right now I am trying to stay electric BUT am not 100% set on it just yet and your rig is the first one on my mind this far. Any idea what a picco 26 red dot would do in a jato?

I think you would need a big block mount, but I'm not 100% on it but I know they will drop in.

The rig will be fixed before valentines day so keep me in mind :D

Oh, and also, never had a tuning issue after I got her tuned, I am running the 3.3 from the Jato in the Revo running on the rich side to keep wear down, but yeah I only have to really dial the HSN in from the fluxuating cold weather.

Bump TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back