wtf wtf please read

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_freak_123

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi all need your help once again u guys been great so far :)

ok right when i run my car with no airfiler on on pavements etc with no sand debris or crud waiting to get in my engine. all i see from the carb opening is a fine spray of nitro fuel :eek:pps: :ponder2: :eek:pps: :ponder2: can some1 tell me wtf this is have i got any airleak or something.

thanks nf123:)

Why are you running without an airfilter? Even on pavement there will be dust and debris that can get into your engine and cause major damage.

Yeah NEVER EVER EVER Run without an airfilter.....that lil opening creates a vacuum and sucks ANY particles in the air right down the carb....

ok then ill do that

so wat about the fuel comenin throu the carb opening should i worry about ?

You see, in most internal combustion engines created by the human race, fuel must enter the carb., where it is mixed with air then sent to the combustion chamber. There, the piston pushed this fuel/air mixture up to the plug whereby it is ignited. The resulting explosion forces the piston down, which turns the crankshaft, which is connected to the clutch, which engages the clutchbell, which spins the spur gear, which spins the drivetrain, which turns the wheels, which makes your car move.

You should worry if you see no fuel coming through the carb. opening.

LOL . . . and the magic word is "atomization." :D

nf are you saying fuel is spraying OUT of your carb when there's no filter on it? The engine vaccum should bring it through the engine and out the exhaust, nothing shoul be spraying out of the carb air inlet. Maybe you're just running way rich.