Sold / Found WTB Emaxx batteries...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterbeavis

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Crossposted from the FS forum, because I am stupid, and apparently cannot delete my threads...

I've brushed off the 'ol E-Maxx, and decided that half of the batteries I have do not work so great anymore, therefore I am in the market for good, near new, or in excellent condition. Sport packs, race packs, I don't particularly care, but I would prefer Deans connectors because I am lazy and seem to have bad luck soldering. Please post up pairs with pictures, condition, size, useage, how they were charged, and how many MAH the charger shows it accepted, zapped or not and any other useful details that will convince me to buy your batteries . I am not rich, if I was, I would be buying new.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/LIMITED-SALE-COMBO-4500mAh-Electristar/dp/B001KQ27RC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1232956456&sr=8-1[/ame]

Great batteries. I have them and have had no problems. They ship hella quick too!

Those look badass, smoking hot price as well! $40 for a pair. My LHS would sting me for 100% more for what they are askin for these...

41XmYW6A1xL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I've done some reading on the Tenergy battery packs, lots of complaints that they do not perform like a 4500 pack, more like a 3800. A common problem it appears of them falsely representing the power these cells will hold.. Still, $80 for four 3800 (in 4500 clothing) battery packs aint that bad. How was your experience with these things Destructo?

No complaints here mate. I wrote the review on those batteries. I love them! I get about 20-25 minutes of run time, and they stay very cool. Sure, I wouldn't use them for sole racing purposes, but for bashing they're wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.