WOW, there it is!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I just ordered the complete steering linkage set in alloy since the stock set was hanging up on right turns. Yeah, yeah, I was charging batteries and checking things and tweaking the end points, etc.
After buying it I started looking around the site, and look what showed up!

Never before seen for less than $200, and now it's available for $90 from the site that's provided most of my alloy upgrades.

Time for another tear down. :D

"Just" charging batteries and checking things? Might you be getting a little anxious to actually RUN that thing?

Why do you even need that....? That is a waste of money IMO...And that seller is horrible unless you speak his/her language.

Well... if you have ever seen Rolex's savage... the word "need" doesn't really come to mind nearly as much as "OH MY GOD MY EYES!!!!!" does.

I've bought 1 item from rcmall a long time ago. I got the item, but as it turned out, it was poorly made. Some sort of swing axles/cvds for a t-maxx. Lasted all of 4 tanks. Doesn't really mean anything other than they sell some cheap junk as well as some decent stuff. Shipping took a while, 14 days if I remember correctly.

Why do you even need that....? That is a waste of money IMO...And that seller is horrible unless you speak his/her language.

I've gotten a lot of parts from rcmall, and in the process of installing the shocks, the threaded end snapped off on one. (my fault)
I took a photo of it, emailed the seller, and in less than a week I had a complete rebuild kit for 4 shocks, and shafts for 2. No charge, no shipping, no waiting.
I've gotten nothing less than stellar service from them.

The only other thing to note,if I'm seeing it right, is it's the older style housing so IF you ever run your 3 spd, adjusting the 2-3 shift will suck.

The only thing you'll need now is an alloy antenna tube! :hehe:

doesn't bling enough u gonna have to polish it rolex

i think u should get the whole savage dipped in chrome

I figured by now you would have had a custom transmission case machined out of titanium or something, LOL!!!!! make sure you post up some pics after you get the new tranny case installed and every thing is polished....

Back