Wow,Losi LST XXL has amaze me!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bartek

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi,
I have been watching few videos and read few reviews about LST XXL and it has truly amaze me and what impresed me even more is that they come with 2.4ghz Spectrum DX3S and all that cost just £550...
does any one have one?
if yes,how happy are you from it and how well does it handle?
I'm so impressed that it seems like my next buy in 2010 I think as I just ordered my Savage Flux! :hehe:

Got mine a week ago. :D

I've missed my LST2 since I sold it a year ago, so this seemed like a good way to invest my tax return. :)

It absolutely rips. The 454 is almost certainly a spec3 clone. Overall the truck is very nimble and the extra inch of wheelbase doesn't seem to have affected handling in a negative way.

So far I've replaced the throttle servo with a Airtronics 94358 I had laying around, and the combo starter has been replaced with a spinstart back plate.

IMG_4301.gif

IMG_4302.gif

IMG_4307.gif

very nice. hard to believe it comes with a dx3s.

Bartek pictures are pre ridden. AKA The Rolex Gold Standard.

Nice truck neobart, looks good !:thumbup: My buddy just got one with the blue body and he absolutely loves it !:D Here ya go, check it out:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it,seems very durable,btw how much bigger is Savage XL,it seems like you have it as well and my Savage Flux just came to my doors and I'm shocked,it's one hella of a rig!

i jsut took a run down to my LHS and was speackless when i walked in the door..i walked in and that was the first thing i saw..the first thing i said is "i want that" but i don't have $800 canadian to buy it lmao

oh and the one at my LHS had a pull start on it with the thing for drill start built in to it..it was pretty awsome..drill dyes you can pull it

I like it,seems very durable,btw how much bigger is Savage XL,it seems like you have it as well and my Savage Flux just came to my doors and I'm shocked,it's one hella of a rig!

It's actually my buddy's, but here ya go here are some vids of it.

i jsut took a run down to my LHS and was speackless when i walked in the door..i walked in and that was the first thing i saw..the first thing i said is "i want that" but i don't have $800 canadian to buy it lmao

oh and the one at my LHS had a pull start on it with the thing for drill start built in to it..it was pretty awsome..drill dyes you can pull it

It actually comes with it.:D I have one on the M26SS engine that I have.;)
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSR1037
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/RelatedPartsSummary.aspx?ProdID=LOSR1001
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB0016
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSR2200

I wouldnt recommend the pull start/roto start, my dad recently aquired the raminator on friday, broke the pull start right out of it. I then got me a raminator also :p only reason I got one my LHS was giving it to me and my dad for 329 each, anyways as I got mine today, i was using the drill to break it in for most of the time, drill died then wanted to use the pull start and whack, that one broke, the gears on the inside are plastic. it can be still used as a roto start though :)

hope you guys have better luck

60mph BRUSHLESS XXL!

Whats up guys just wanted to give you guys a jaw droping clip on you tube of our XXL still in the build though hopefuly we are breaking 70mph this weekend.

the vid in the car garage, after the truck passed i literally seen my hair move!!!
fast fast, good job

why are you posting multiple threads for the same video? i agree with the post in the other thread. we get it, you have a fast rig. good for you. now stop posting it in so many places...

I wouldnt recommend the pull start/roto start, my dad recently aquired the raminator on friday, broke the pull start right out of it. I then got me a raminator also :p only reason I got one my LHS was giving it to me and my dad for 329 each, anyways as I got mine today, i was using the drill to break it in for most of the time, drill died then wanted to use the pull start and whack, that one broke, the gears on the inside are plastic. it can be still used as a roto start though :)

hope you guys have better luck

If you read the manual, it says that you should use the roto-start through the break-in process anyway because of the constant pulling on the pull-start tends to break it.;):D:hehe::p:

nice truck, i like the orange body

That's my buddy donxavier's Savage Xl.;):D

Back