Worlds strongest and best big Basher car 1/8

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
I have alot film material and info.

RIG
Arrma Kraton EXB 1/8

Combo
MAX6 22t pinion

Other
4s lipos many different brands

Bash:
Winter snow, hot summer.
Natural
Gravel Pits / 300cm high sand jumps

Replacement parts:
RPM Arms all corners. V5 / EXB
RPM FRONT Bumper

45kg servo

Broken parts
Stock a arms
stock front bumber

Today we only have couple Hinge Pin issues sometimes

THIS IS WORLDS BEST BASHER.
sad they cancel this

TANK

I have alot film material and info.

RIG
Arrma Kraton EXB 1/8

Combo
MAX6 22t pinion

Other
4s lipos many different brands

Bash:
Winter snow, hot summer.
Natural
Gravel Pits / 300cm high sand jumps

Replacement parts:
RPM Arms all corners. V5 / EXB
RPM FRONT Bumper

45kg servo

Broken parts
Stock a arms
stock front bumber

Today we only have couple Hinge Pin issues sometimes

THIS IS WORLDS BEST BASHER.
sad they cancel this

TANK
Oh yeah I love my kra 8 exb.. its definitely a basher.. but it's a big as* truggy basher. It's not a monster truck. Thats for sure...

yea
Oh yeah I love my kra 8 exb.. its definitely a basher.. but it's a big as* truggy basher. It's not a monster truck. Thats for sure...

this is the best roller you can buy

sad they have cancel it now.

go buy all of them while you can .

And yeah this is not Monster Truck.
Truggy maybe ? No ?
Talion is truggy. ?? Speed Truggy maybe

I dont know what Kraton 1/8 EXB is, anyways, this is the best basher rig.

I love Talion too, anyways Kraton have about 10mm higher shocks/dampers
and this make this thing to a real Basher bastard.

I need buy one more before they are sold out now.

C ya

Love my kraton exb! The only thing I would add to your list is the 3d-rc wing arms. Way better than the rpm arms. Why did they discontinue the roller?
I forgot the t-bone wheelie bar đź‘Ť

yea

this is the best roller you can buy

sad they have cancel it now.

go buy all of them while you can .

And yeah this is not Monster Truck.
Truggy maybe ? No ?
Talion is truggy. ?? Speed Truggy maybe

I dont know what Kraton 1/8 EXB is, anyways, this is the best basher rig.

I love Talion too, anyways Kraton have about 10mm higher shocks/dampers
and this make this thing to a real Basher bastard.

I need buy one more before they are sold out now.

C ya
Sorry but the tailon and kraton are the same truck. Only difference is the size, shocks, tires, and body.. besides that there the same truck..alot of arrma's vehicles are the same under the body.. either way. Good bashers until the chassis bends. And they do bend on bad landings..then it's another 200$ for a new chassis... which sucks. But at that point might as well go with a m2c chassis

200$!? You can get a chassis for a couple (dozen) bucks off Jennys or from people that upgraded. I have a shortened Kraton (so an Outcast) and with m2c braces the chassis stays perfectly straight.

200$!? You can get a chassis for a couple (dozen) bucks off Jennys or from people that upgraded. I have a shortened Kraton (so an Outcast) and with m2c braces the chassis stays perfectly straight.
Got to love jennys. Wish they had a store. I live a couple town over from them.. they are good people at Jenny's. Sorry it's only the 1/5 scale chassis that's 200.. your talking about the 1/8 scale... my bad...
See wasn't lieing. And that's a stock chassis

https://www.towerhobbies.com/produc...MmPICFQD5YFjfG_ZWHJFUKyW3y67ftA8aAiFgEALw_wcB
The craziness is it's not that much different then the 8th scale. Except length
1/5 scale is a beast.. no matter witch rc it is. 5th scale is a while new level. They are ridiculous and so much fun.. the kra8 is 32lbs of pure power. Especially with the 1100kv and XLX2 in it. Got to throw a 40t pinon. My 36/39 runs a litter warmer then liked

Last edited:
Talion vs Kraton

Different shocks
Different servo placement
Different chassie
Different Shocktowers
Different Wheels. Truggy style in Talion

Talion is about halv inch lover

They feel different, in handling and the Talion is faster

So there is differences

Talion is more like a Truggy
Kraton is more to MT

Talion vs Kraton

Different shocks
Different servo placement
Different chassie
Different Shocktowers
Different Wheels. Truggy style in Talion

Talion is about halv inch lover

They feel different, in handling and the Talion is faster

So there is differences

Talion is more like a Truggy
Kraton is more to MT
Sorry the kraton is not a Monster truck at all. It's 100% truggy
Have you looked at them side by side. Yes smaller smaller shocks. Servo pretty much same spot. Different tires. Over all same truck. Just smaller parts on talion. Look they are pretty much smaller truck
Arrma line is all based off the same platform sorry.. especially the exb line...minor changed that's why all the parts are interchangeable between the arrma trucks. I like arrma. But sorry they are the same style. Different layout. That's it.. some are bigger versions with different names..
Sh*t. My 1/8 Tmaxx has more ground clearance then the kraton.. haha sorry Arrma doesn't make a true monster truck yet...I hope they do. But not yet. Sorry
Not denying that the talion is a great basher. Sure it is. As us the kraton. But just because they throw big tires on a RC. Doesn't qualify it as a monster truck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220806-103058_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220806-103058_Chrome.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20220806-103332_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220806-103332_Gallery.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
yeah anyways these are two very different trucks to drive, i have couple of bouth.

More terrain i go with and Kraton also at grass and snow Kraton. year round basher
Less terrain, maybe track, and some speedruns summertime only then i choose Talion
i let my Talion sleed when winter comes

3d wing mounts, and 3d front bumber mount , will order these flex stuff to get the car stronger

The X is a monster truck. The bottom of the X chassis. Almost clears the 4.8 tires on the kraton. The kraton is a bad as* truck. But not a monster by any means

1659797140179150267783964696476.jpg

16597972698787641413442087975240.jpg

yeah anyways these are two very different trucks to drive, i have couple of bouth.

More terrain i go with and Kraton also at grass and snow Kraton. year round basher
Less terrain, maybe track, and some speedruns summertime only then i choose Talion
i let my Talion sleed when winter comes

3d wing mounts, and 3d front bumber mount , will order these flex stuff to get the car stronger
Oh yeah I'm sure they drive differently for sure. The talion shocks are set out farther. Much better handling. LCG them the kraton... and the kraton handles way better then the X. 100% my kraton sticks to the ground like glue on tires . The X needs a little more throttle control. But with stiffer springs. And heavier oil. Now the X handles pretty good. Definitely not a racer by any means haha....
And monster truck down have tail wings Haha. To help with down force. On the rear. The wing doesn't help with ground clearance haha

Last edited:
Back