Won some Hardcore Racing Bulks!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatblack

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just one some HCR front bilkheads for $15 shipped! Hoping they're in the condition the owner says.

Figured it was time to upgrade after breaking my second set on Friday. Sub freezing temperatures at a skatepark produce lots of broken parts. The bulk head is what brought the session to a close! Launch ramp to rail head on isn't a good way to make the session last more than a tank!

From what I've seen, the Hardcore bulks are supposedly some of the best. For $15, figured it wouldn't hurt to try'em out. Anyone have experience with them?

Mine are fast Lane but Hardcore is realyl good stuff..and for $15 you can't go wrong! That is great....that is why I sometimes like FleaBay

I don'tknow how the hell you guys break yours I beat the hell out of mine and there fine. I even ran the front right into a stump at about 15mph and its still fine today.

I don'tknow how the hell you guys break yours I beat the hell out of mine and there fine. I even ran the front right into a stump at about 15mph and its still fine today.

When I had a maxx (5 years ago), I busted bulks every time out until I replaced them with aluminum. I went through 5 sets of stock bulks before I gave up and bought something else.

Alloy bulks, RPM arms, RPM shock tower and a New Era 3 point roll bar extends bash sessions to be much longer.

I scored a set of Fast Lane machine bulks for $13+$5 shipping last week :)

BRAND NEW.

It was pretty cold out and the plastic was quite brittle. At mid-throttle from about 8 ft in the air straight into a rail, it's bound to happen!

I was jumping mine and it landed right on the shock tower and broke the bulkhead........aluminum ones fix that!!

yeah i ran today at about 40 degrees and lost control cause i couldnt see it and it nailed a curb and broke both arms on the front left

Back