Wltoys 12428 esc or motor help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseman21

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have the Wltoys 12428 buggy and when I turn the wheels it works but when I try the gas sometimes it goes and sometimes it doesn't....and sometimes it goes without touching the gas....any idea what it could be...please help.

I have the Wltoys 12428 buggy and when I turn the wheels it works but when I try the gas sometimes it goes and sometimes it doesn't....and sometimes it goes without touching the gas....any idea what it could be...please help.
My advise ,gut it ,an install your own electrics ,or you can buy a decent roller that you can build off of ,
there is some cheap name brands out there!...:cool:

The motor is usually fine. The esc is the part that goes first. I have gone through 2 so far and just decided to go brushless. The stock esc is fairly cheap to buy though if you don't want to replace every electronic component.