WJX, Hayboxing, DeeRRC, WLToys, HBX, Bezgar, Jetwood, brands compatibility

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frenchboomer

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi' Everybody,
I'm trying to identify the different manufacturers to find who makes what. I know that HBX is Hayboxing and I suspect they are making also the WJX Hyper go cars and Jetwood while I'm not 100% sure. Same for Hosim which I think is making the WLToys. I know that there are others like Jetwood, Bezgar, Aurillia???, etc.
Can somebody help me as I suspect some part are cross compatible between the different brand names?

Most likely
They are all copies of each other, just rebranded.

All of those brands don't even have upgrade parts and OEM replacement parts. Well, online they might. But here is my thing, if real in person Hobby shops do not stock those brand/s, it's a no go for me. And actual RC retailers like AMain, Jenny's RC, AbsoluteHobbyz, ect. Not to mention they are made cheap, easy to break, and electronics suck.

Most likely since they are copies of each other, yes some parts from 1 car might fit another car.

And ideally, you.cannot tell what and who company makes these cars as you see multiple brands and online stores carrying the same car.

Those are all reasons I dislike Chinese Amazon toy (ish) grade cars.

Last edited:
Hi' Everybody,
I'm trying to identify the different manufacturers to find who makes what. I know that HBX is Hayboxing and I suspect they are making also the WJX Hyper go cars and Jetwood while I'm not 100% sure. Same for Hosim which I think is making the WLToys. I know that there are others like Jetwood, Bezgar, Aurillia???, etc.
Can somebody help me as I suspect some part are cross compatible between the different brand names?

This is a tricky undertaking. There must be folks out there, who own multiple brands and can answer a few of these, but I suspect most folks who buy them, step up to hobby grade rc's rather than buy another of the previously mentioned brands.

If you get definate answers let us know, I'm always curious about things like this too.

Thanks for some answers.
I have been in the hobby for more than 50 years now and I have owned Associated, PB, Arrma, Kyosho, SG, Scorpion, Tamiya, Axial, Delta, AYK and some others.

I have recently bought a lot of 7 trucks where there was 4 brands: Bezgar, HBX(Hayboxing), Laegendary and Hosim. There was 4 transmitters and some were cross compatible. The Laegendary was able to control the HBX car. In parts compatibility the HBX and Hosim are close but not completely. For examples, the differentials are not the same even if they look close. The planetary gears are not the same.
I also found that HBX, Redcat and Volantex are copies of each others.
Now concerning the quality of these Chineese car.
For the price ,in the 1/16 and 1/14 scale, those are hard to beat. They may not show at your local hobby shops and major online retailers like Amain but parts are available on Ebay and Amazon plus here in Canada we have two local hobby shops that are stocking parts. They do performs very well for the price point you are paying. The only thing you won't find are upgraded parts but for me this is fine. I can buy two Hyper Go trucks for the price of one Traxxas.
And when you start to upgrade a Traxxas it becomes a real money pit while the Chineese cars are extremely well performing stock.

As for quality you have to remember that even US brands like Traxxas, Arrma, HPI, etc are also made in ...China.
It is just that there are stocked by major distributors.
I have bought in the past from some major brands in the past like Associated or Vaterra and as you know eventually with time it comes harder and harder to find parts.

So I'm not here to defend the Chineese products from Amazon but right now I do enjoy them as I do enjoy my Axial truck.

If you have more info about the main chineese manufacturers that will be welcome.

Back