Witch differential is better for drift ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetlou0069

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hi so I was woundering witch would be better for drifting ? The one looking like a shaft is almost solid theres bearing to make the wheels move in opposite direction but it barley moves , the other one is the opposite if u lift 1 wheel it's that wheel that'll spin n not the other n you can make only 1 wheel turn.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191013-010416_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-010416_eBay.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20191013-010425_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-010425_eBay.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 91
Hi so I was woundering witch would be better for drifting ? The one looking like a shaft is almost solid theres bearing to make the wheels move in opposite direction but it barley moves , the other one is the opposite if u lift 1 wheel it's that wheel that'll spin n not the other n you can make only 1 wheel turn.
What kind of car is it for? Some guys say use a locked, or almost locked diff in the rear, and a one way in the front, if its 4WD, but, if its 2WD, a locked diff can cause it to spin out a lot more. I learned that by locking the diff on a 2WD SCT, just to see what would happen, and, it did awesome donuts every time you tried to turn. It also depends on your driving style as well.

What kind of car is it for? Some guys say use a locked, or almost locked diff in the rear, and a one way in the front, if its 4WD, but, if its 2WD, a locked diff can cause it to spin out a lot more. I learned that by locking the diff on a 2WD SCT, just to see what would happen, and, it did awesome donuts every time you tried to turn. It also depends on your driving style as well.
It's a hpi sprint 2 flux 4x4

Back