Wing designer program I'm making

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProgrammerGuy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here but I've been working on a cool project lately (at least I think it's cool). I love R/C planes and programming... so I combined them. I've been working on a program to help me design wings for R/C planes and was excited to show it off, even though it's far from finished.

Would love to hear what you all think about it! Will share more about it in the future and of course, some planes I make with it.

Here's the link to a quick video I made to show it off:

One thing you might consider adding is the ability to export the wings to a Stereo Lithography (.STL) file for use with 3d printers. Just a thought.

Yup! I plan on it. There will be an option to choose multiple file formats and name the file download.

3D printing is a big part of what I want to do when I actually build a wing using this software.

so... I love flite test modals so to me this is awsome so i would love for this to be acsessable. But with that could it be modified to work on mack/IOS

Back