Who's From Oregon?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can count me in....:devious: I'm in the Albany area. Actually Lacomb, but who's ever heard of Lacomb. Right!

I let KorNkiD know about the new track that's going up at my place. I'll keep you guys posted, now that I know about this part of the forum...lol.

Yeah Dinkin where the hell is that?? Like in the back 40's or wut?? Nah I'm just kiddin.

Hey if any of you want to get ahold of me my email is [email protected] I have permission to run inside at the local fairgrounds (Yes Nitros can run inside this building) so weather is a non issue!

Really how did you get that that would be a good place for the winter bash.

I just got ahold of the manager of the local fairgrounds, it is awesome there is a huge asphault area as well as loam (fine loose dirt) that is about 4" deep. It is an awesome place to run when the weather is nasty outside. Right now my maxx is dead due to a lousy radio. :eek:pps:

hmm we might just have to bash there, that would be a good idea.

sup guys, instead of doing just our spring break thing, we should make this one big ol thing. it would be crazy kool to have it on the beach or somewhere down there.

bryan

ya just like a get together or something like that hang out chill and maybe run.

I'm game, I just need to get a new radio and I'll be golden!

so when is this whole shin dig going to be? and where?

bryan

I dont know in that other thread there was like december this year about a week ago so I dont know spring break?

Doesn't really matter to me, I'm for sooner than later.