Who has the best wheels?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt4116

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My son is gone through numerous sets of Wheels tires. I keep flying off the RC. Come to find out that this thing has so much power it's just ripping the center sections out of the wheels. I've already taken some of the tires off the rims. But I'm wondering who has the best aluminum rim for a 10th scale Senton to keep from this happening again. I've got it on the highest punch setting and it just rips these plastic Wheels apart.

Maybe look at proline racing or jconcepts for premounts? I can't say on wheel for your truck, but love them on my crawler.

If you put them on a faster truck, your drive shafts may fail quicker. You may also destroy hexes.

Is you wheel nuts, coming loose, any part of the equation? If you have tight/secure wheels on your RC, you should have minimum trouble with them failing.

JB Weld should be had in every household and is used in some people's wheel hex repairs.

Well I put the 14 mm hexes back on to the sentence and put some six pack MTS on it 2.8 versions. I had to trim the body a little bit. But the thing is working totally awesome. Also on top of that is I bought the Arma hub nuts they're serrated and nylon so I think they seem to hold a whole lot tighter than some of these cheaper aftermarket versions.

Attachments

• image000000_10.jpg
    image000000_10.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 21
  • image000000_09.jpg
    image000000_09.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 30
Back